Sleeping options at Galwiji Homestead are extensive, providing bedding for up to 12 adults as follows:
- 1 x large master bedroom with queen bed (and ensuite)
- 1 x sofa bed (single) in the master bedroom
- 2 x additional bedrooms with queen beds
- 1 x bedroom with 1 x king single bed
- 1 x bedroom with 2 single beds and 1 bunk bed (2 singles, 1 above the other)
- 1 x sofa bed (queen) in the games room
- 1 x sofa bed (single) in the games room
- 2 x porta cots (only suitable for infants – BYO linen).
Wonderful scenery, fantastic service. The best part was the homely feel of the homestead.
Glorious weather allowed students to explore outside. The big room was ideal for rehearsals. The beds were warm and comfy.
Your house is amazing and we had a fantastic time. I even had some spare to time to complete a puzzle! The best part of our stay was the way we were greeted on arrival and the facilities.
We had a delightful time at Galwiji Homestead. It’s the perfect country getaway for a large family group. Thanks to the property managers for making us so welcome. We’ll be back for sure.
Galwiji Homestead has PLENTY of room. It’s perfect for large families and is a wonderful environment.
It was great for all the family to be able to stay together. We enjoyed the quietness and space in our home away from home. We can’t think of anything that could have made the experience better for us.
10 out of 10 for the overall experience. We enjoyed spending time together as a family and having nature walks.
Enjoyed the peacefulness and serenity, the service provided and the beautiful setting.
10 out of 10 experience. We loved being together in a fabulous old spacious homestead, enjoying the peace and quiet in the gorgeous countryside.
The best part of our stay was being with family in an environment that was almost like being at home. We loved the fireplace and sitting around and feeling relaxed. I can’t think of anything that could have made it better.