Sleeping options at Galwiji Homestead are extensive, providing bedding for up to 12 adults as follows:
- 1 x large master bedroom with queen bed (and ensuite)
- 1 x sofa bed (single) in the master bedroom
- 2 x additional bedrooms with queen beds
- 1 x bedroom with 1 x king single bed
- 1 x bedroom with 2 single beds and 1 bunk bed (2 singles, 1 above the other)
- 1 x sofa bed (queen) in the games room
- 1 x sofa bed (single) in the games room
- 2 x porta cots (only suitable for infants – BYO linen).
We had 4 adults and 10 13 year old girls staying in this house. We stayed for a week for a basketball tournament in Ballarat. Fantastic place for a large group.
It was a unique experience from all the urban fast paced lives we have. The games room made us friends become more of a family. Plus it felt free and the smell of air; well lets just say it was more pure than what we are used to.
This is a beautiful country homestead that my friends and I stayed for a long weekend. It had everything we wanted or needed and more. Wonderful walks on the property, a cottage garden to explore and the quiet and peace of rural Victoria. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would recommend it to anyone.
Quiet, beautiful views in the evening, comfortable and relaxed, plenty of space to spread out.
Eleven out of ten for the overall experience! We loved the beautiful surrounds, the walks, the peace and quiet. Everything was perfect.
Galwiji Homestead has PLENTY of room. It’s perfect for large families and is a wonderful environment.
10 out of 10 for the overall experience. We enjoyed spending time together as a family and having nature walks.
Everything was great. We loved the games and the family time.
Enjoyed the peacefulness and serenity, the service provided and the beautiful setting.
Loved the large house. So quiet in the bedrooms while people are in the living space. The family which owns Galwiji Homestead are lovely to deal with.