Sleeping options at Galwiji Homestead are extensive, providing bedding for up to 12 adults as follows:
- 1 x large master bedroom with queen bed (and ensuite)
- 1 x sofa bed (single) in the master bedroom
- 2 x additional bedrooms with queen beds
- 1 x bedroom with 1 x king single bed
- 1 x bedroom with 2 single beds and 1 bunk bed (2 singles, 1 above the other)
- 1 x sofa bed (queen) in the games room
- 1 x sofa bed (single) in the games room
- 2 x porta cots (only suitable for infants – BYO linen).
The owners live close by so it was especially thoughtful that they had a fire going for us (it was cold!) and had left lights on (given we arrived in the dark). The number of bedrooms (5) was great. The house was very suitable for a young family overall.
Only good things to say about our stay here. The Pryors’ place is exactly as it’s described – a real farm homestead. Surrounded by nature, the house is also spacious inside, the place can accommodate large families or group.
The peace and quiet and having everything at your fingertips was great. Don’t change.
Very spacious, great for three families to stay together – facilities were great.
Wonderful scenery, fantastic service. The best part was the homely feel of the homestead.
10 out of 10 for the overall experience. We enjoyed spending time together as a family and having nature walks.
The children spent the weekend outside and there was plenty to occupy them. The fresh flowers were appreciated.
Enjoyed the peacefulness and serenity, the service provided and the beautiful setting.
Everything about this property and the owners is fantastic! The house was a great set up with everything we needed and more. The kids loved being outside on the play equipment or in the large games room. The beds were really comfortable. We loved the peacefull atmosphere.
We enjoyed the space, the sense of history, and the set up. The outdoor fire pit was also great.