Sleeping options at Galwiji Homestead are extensive, providing bedding for up to 12 adults as follows:
- 1 x large master bedroom with queen bed (and ensuite)
- 1 x sofa bed (single) in the master bedroom
- 2 x additional bedrooms with queen beds
- 1 x bedroom with 1 x king single bed
- 1 x bedroom with 2 single beds and 1 bunk bed (2 singles, 1 above the other)
- 1 x sofa bed (queen) in the games room
- 1 x sofa bed (single) in the games room
- 2 x porta cots (only suitable for infants – BYO linen).
Glorious weather allowed students to explore outside. The big room was ideal for rehearsals. The beds were warm and comfy.
We appreciated the friendly welcome and the games room was great. The spaciousness of the house and 3 bathrooms were excellent for 12 guests.
The garden and the games room were excellent. We really loved our stay. The younger kids were well catered for.
It is peaceful and beautiful. I liked how you wake up to the sheep baaing and cows mooing.
We loved the privacy and lots of room for everyone. Three bathrooms was fantastic for 8 females.
It was great for all the family to be able to stay together. We enjoyed the quietness and space in our home away from home. We can’t think of anything that could have made the experience better for us.
Everything was great. We loved the games and the family time.
Had a ‘ladies’ long weekend away here. We had the whole house to ourselves with plenty of firewood to keep the fire going. Plenty of space, great for a family reunion as sleeps 12+ all kitted out with lovely & warm, clean, comfy beds. Fully equipped kitchen.
It’s a great house, great location and the service is fantastic. We bring children with special needs and they love the place.
10 out of 10 for the overall experience. We enjoyed spending time together as a family and having nature walks.