Galwiji Homestead Terms and Conditions of Stay
In all things, we aim for your stay at Galwiji Homestead to be as enjoyable as possible. This has been the overwhelming experience of guests to date. To avoid any misunderstanding, the terms and conditions for your stay at Galwiji Homestead are as follows.
- No smoking and no pets.
- Please pay the balance of the rental amount 7 days before arrival (if you pay by credit card through the Galwiji Homestead website, it will be deducted automatically), otherwise your booking may be forfeited.
- If your booking does not require beds in all of the bedrooms of the house, we may block off the unused bedrooms to reduce the cleaning / servicing load.
- Please keep to the agreed check in and check out times otherwise there may be additional charges.
- On check in, we will ask a representative from your group to provide us with photo identification, and ask them to read and sign a document acknowledging among other things the various OHS considerations of farm living.
- Variations can be agreed upon but only if we agree in writing.
- A deposit is required to secure a booking. When you pay the deposit, this means you accept these Terms and Conditions.
- All bookings require a $500 security deposit.
A little more detail:
If you require a cancellation, any money paid is not refundable, unless we can re-let the house for the entire period. If a refund is made (due to the property being re-let) we will deduct a $100 cancellation fee.
We will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However, we reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances.
Barring unforeseen circumstances, we expect you to keep to agreed check in and check out times (+/- 15 minutes). We live some drive away. We reserve the right to withhold money from your security deposit if we are kept waiting over 15 minutes.
The number of guests should not exceed the number agreed in writing. We reserve the right to charge for excess guests not agreed with the owners in advance.
Parties and functions are strictly prohibited. The price charged is for domestic use only and not commercial. This rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with functions in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc. Use contrary to this may result in loss of your bond and/or additional payments.
Smoking is strictly prohibited, due to the constant risk of bushfire. We may deduct extra charges from your bond should cigarette-related litter or any cigarette-related wear and tear be detected in and around Galwiji Homestead.
Damage, breakages, theft and loss are your responsibility during your stay.
The property should be left in the same state as its condition on arrival. Check-out is at 10 a.m. (unless otherwise agreed upon in advance), to allow time to prepare the property for the next guests.
The security deposit will be refunded in full within 14 days, subject to the above conditions being met.
The security deposit is designed to cover any additional costs incurred including but not limited to, any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements and any extra guests beyond those declared.
We take no responsibility for any loss / damage to your personal property.
We hope you enjoy your stay at Galwiji Homestead.
An excellent experience overall. We loved the farm itself, exploring the property and seeing the cows.
Loved the serenity and peacefulness and the accommodation being family-friendly.
Glorious weather allowed students to explore outside. The big room was ideal for rehearsals. The beds were warm and comfy.
Very spacious, great for three families to stay together – facilities were great.
We had a delightful time at Galwiji Homestead. It’s the perfect country getaway for a large family group. Thanks to the property managers for making us so welcome. We’ll be back for sure.
Ten out of Ten. The best part of our stay was the beauty of the estate and the peaceful environment.
Facilities are excellent for our requirements. Large room allows for band rehearsal. Outdoor areas are great for exploring during our breaks. Dinner table seats us all which is lovely. Warm house, lovely beds.
Private and peaceful location, cut off from all the hassle. A fantastic facility. Good for a few families to stay together.
We loved the privacy and lots of room for everyone. Three bathrooms was fantastic for 8 females.
Quiet, beautiful views in the evening, comfortable and relaxed, plenty of space to spread out.